Fear thou not, for I am with you: be not dismayed; for I am your God: I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness. Isaiah 41:10
*The purpose of my blog is to journal and post photos for my husband. I also use it as an outlet and to put a positive spin on my day.*
Friday, August 12, 2011
For Daddy
Thank you so much QRS Photography. I am beyond thrilled with all of the pictures. You are very talented, Sadie!
These are wonderful pictures! They'll be such fun to look back on when the boys are grown - (which I noticed they're doing very quickly!) Thinking of you. Milanie
Thanks! I appreciate this post! Your family is very dear to us and it was an honor doing the photos. Next time- JD needs to get in these! :)
ReplyDeleteThese are wonderful pictures! They'll be such fun to look back on when the boys are grown - (which I noticed they're doing very quickly!) Thinking of you. Milanie
ReplyDeleteThank you Sadie!
ReplyDeleteMilanie- Thank you! They are growing way too fast!! :(
These pictures are amazing!!!!The boys are growing so fast. Hope you are all doing ok, miss seeing you.
ReplyDelete