Today, I found out that something Jerry and I had been wanting and praying about for a while did not work out in our favor. I am a planner. I like to know what's going on next week. So, this is hard for me and it has really gotten me down today (on top of him having to leave us again). God is making me wait and my patience are being tested. But because He is who He is....
I will wait patiently on God because He waits patiently on me
God's timing is not my timing.
Everything God does for me is in my best interest
My God is never late
God has everything under control and I will not fear
When God answers prayers, they are answered in His perfect timing
"To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven" Ecclesiastes 3:1
*The purpose of this entry was to journal and reassure*
No comments:
Post a Comment