Fear thou not, for I am with you: be not dismayed; for I am your God: I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness. Isaiah 41:10



*The purpose of my blog is to journal and post photos for my husband. I also use it as an outlet and to put a positive spin on my day.*


Thursday, April 14, 2011

My 5 things...

  Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 
1 Thessalonians 5:18
1.  Modern day technology
2.  My quiet time
3.  Answered and unanswered prayers
4.  Endless possibilities of the future
5.  All of my trials- for they have led me to today

God is faithful and proves it when He allows storms to come into our life.  We all were created to seek after something other than ourselves.  When God allows the tough times, He gives us a chance to truly seek after Him.  Thanking you God for my trials, they remind me that I need You.


What can you thank God for today? 

1 comment:

  1. It is hard at times to thank God for the trials and tribulations, but once you look back, you see WHY He did it. We just have to have faith and trust that He knows what He's doing b/c He does!!

    #1 thing I am thankful for right now- a Godly husband!

    ReplyDelete