Fear thou not, for I am with you: be not dismayed; for I am your God: I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness. Isaiah 41:10



*The purpose of my blog is to journal and post photos for my husband. I also use it as an outlet and to put a positive spin on my day.*


Friday, April 15, 2011

My 5 things for today....

1.  God kept us safe through the storms last night
2.  I got the recall on my van fixed this morning
3.  My husband is not carrying his own burdens anymore
4.  Christian based pre-school that my kids love
5.  This deployment-  (I didn't think I could love my kids or husband more than I already did.  I have been shown through this that there was so much more to love.  Love your spouse and your kids with all you've got because tomorrow may never come.  It's sad what all we take for granted.)

For although they knew God, they did not honor Him as God or give thanks to Him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. - Romans 1:21




What can you thank God for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment