Fear thou not, for I am with you: be not dismayed; for I am your God: I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness. Isaiah 41:10



*The purpose of my blog is to journal and post photos for my husband. I also use it as an outlet and to put a positive spin on my day.*


Saturday, February 19, 2011

Fun-Filled Weekend

It was very nice to get away for the weekend and meet up with lots of  friends.  Then, we went to my brothers and my parents happened to be going there too.  It was a nice enjoyable visit with everyone!  Very blessed with lots of friends and wonderful family!  =)


ROTTEN!

34 Years and going strong!!  <3

My little men!!

Matching toothpicks!  =)


Karaoke!! 


He gave out quick!!  =)

ALWAYS entertaining!



Brothers!!  <3


My little lovebug!  <3
Alec- The Busy Body!!

No comments:

Post a Comment