Fear thou not, for I am with you: be not dismayed; for I am your God: I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness. Isaiah 41:10



*The purpose of my blog is to journal and post photos for my husband. I also use it as an outlet and to put a positive spin on my day.*


Thursday, September 8, 2011

More of the little cowboys!

Thank you, Mammie for the pictures!

Opening Ceremonies

Chandler trying to cool Mommy off.  =)

My sweet little man praying

Riding a real bull.  This bull is used in the "No bull about Jesus" ministry! They received a Cowboy Bible after riding!  =)

Headed to the races!
With Poppy

Yep, he's aggravating!



Love them!

Over 6000 horses there


2 comments:

  1. Such precious memories. They were so proud of their bibles and it was adorable. Looks like a great time! What was it???

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the 26th annual National Championship chuckwagon races in Clinton. My parents have been going for about 14 years!

    ReplyDelete