Fear thou not, for I am with you: be not dismayed; for I am your God: I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness. Isaiah 41:10



*The purpose of my blog is to journal and post photos for my husband. I also use it as an outlet and to put a positive spin on my day.*


Friday, July 22, 2011

Nail Salon Fun!

The boys love to go to the nail salon with me so they can play with little Miss Haylen.....Chandler's long time girlfriend!!  =)=)


1 comment:

  1. Love these pictures - have you and the boys ever been to Terra Studios (we call it the Bluebird House) on Hwy. 16 just before Elkins going the old way to Fayetteville? If not, you have to take them there - it's just an hour - door to door - and kids absolutely love it - all kinds of little trolls - if you're ever on the way to Fayetteville try going that way and stop there. Be glad to tell you more about it. We were there today and I was thinking about the boys. Milanie

    ReplyDelete