Fear thou not, for I am with you: be not dismayed; for I am your God: I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness. Isaiah 41:10
*The purpose of my blog is to journal and post photos for my husband. I also use it as an outlet and to put a positive spin on my day.*
Saturday, May 7, 2011
To my Momma
To one of the best mom's in the whole wide world. A mom that never missed a ball game, carried a full time job, made sure we had all we needed, has rarely offered advice- just a listening ear with the sweetest spirit. I think we all could agree that after we become mothers, we respect ours a whole lot more than we ever did before. Mom, I am 20 years late....
(this will take you to YouTube)
Happy Mother's Day, Mom.
I love and appreciate you more than you could ever know.
No comments:
Post a Comment