Fear thou not, for I am with you: be not dismayed; for I am your God: I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness. Isaiah 41:10



*The purpose of my blog is to journal and post photos for my husband. I also use it as an outlet and to put a positive spin on my day.*


Sunday, May 29, 2011

Thank You

Remember this Memorial Day weekend when you're eating your barbecue, drinking your drink, smiling and laughing, that in another house somewhere, there's an empty chair where a hero should be sitting.  They gave up their lives so that you can sit with your family.  So, take a moment and think about the heroes that did not make it home and for those that are still serving around the world.  We will not forget you.  
R.I.P.  Easy-40.  You all became heroes on that horrific day, January 20, 2007. 

Six months ago today, there became an empty chair in my house...
My hero, my love...

No comments:

Post a Comment