Fear thou not, for I am with you: be not dismayed; for I am your God: I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness. Isaiah 41:10



*The purpose of my blog is to journal and post photos for my husband. I also use it as an outlet and to put a positive spin on my day.*


Friday, May 27, 2011

Just rest, Mommy.....

This afternoon, the boys were playing outside and I had detailed my van and was starting to clean out the massive amount of leaves that had blown into our garage with all the storms.   The boys noticed what I was doing and one of them said, "Mommy, just let me do it.  You need to rest!"  They did a fine job!  =)


They kept saying "Man, this is fun!"  
Huh, who knew?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment