Fear thou not, for I am with you: be not dismayed; for I am your God: I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness. Isaiah 41:10



*The purpose of my blog is to journal and post photos for my husband. I also use it as an outlet and to put a positive spin on my day.*


Saturday, May 14, 2011

Date Night!

I guess you could say it was date night with Mommy tonight.  We got a Happy Meal and went to see the movie Rio.  It was very cute and an all around fun night!  =)


Okay, for those of you that know Chandler very well....this will not surprise you!!  He evidentally liked the music at McDonalds!  LOL  I love this little guy....he is probably the happiest kid I've ever seen!  =)
Oh....and you will see why I had to quit recording!  Ha!
Acts JUST like his daddy!!  =)

1 comment:

  1. This is HILARIOUS! Precious moments! I have to agree- one happy child!

    ReplyDelete