Fear thou not, for I am with you: be not dismayed; for I am your God: I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness. Isaiah 41:10



*The purpose of my blog is to journal and post photos for my husband. I also use it as an outlet and to put a positive spin on my day.*


Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Torture

Don't you hate it when your kids have to get a shot?  I just always dread that with mine.  Unless you're Chandler and you love going to get your allergy shot because you get a sucker afterwards and you like to watch the needle go in...because it's *cool.*  =)=)  We have been trying to figure out why Dawson has red circles under his eyes most of the time a long with a runny nose and burning eyes, ocassionally.  Both our family doctor and his pediatrician said he definitely had allergy issues.  So, since Chandler getting tested made all the difference in the world with him, we decided to get Dawson tested.  To find out....that he's allergic to NOTHING!  Dr says he has every symptom and sign of allergies, but nothing triggered on the test.  So, she gave us 3 prescriptions to give him relief and sent us on our way!  I told Jerry that I felt like it was almost a wasted trip, but he said at least we did get some peace of mind...and we did. He didn't just get a little prick, he got 59 of them in his back and 5 in his arm! 




Giving brother lovins before the doctor comes in...

Consoling again....=)

Broke my heart


He is all better now!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment