Fear thou not, for I am with you: be not dismayed; for I am your God: I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness. Isaiah 41:10



*The purpose of my blog is to journal and post photos for my husband. I also use it as an outlet and to put a positive spin on my day.*


Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday (Today's Thankfulness)

1.  Listening to the boys giggle
2.  God's death is our salvation- if we accept it.
3.  My very best friend is my husband
4.  Today is Friday- we have a very fun weekend planned
5.  When I feel lonely at night, I talk to God.  He listens, He hears me.

It was now about the sixth hour, and darkness came over the whole land until the ninth hour, for the sun stopped shining.  And the curtain of the temple was torn in two.  Jesus called out with a loud voice, "Father, into your hands I commit my spirit."  When he said this, he breathed his last.
Luke 23:44-46

The greatest love story ever written was the one Christ exemplifies to us.


What can you thank God for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment