Fear thou not, for I am with you: be not dismayed; for I am your God: I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness. Isaiah 41:10



*The purpose of my blog is to journal and post photos for my husband. I also use it as an outlet and to put a positive spin on my day.*


Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Thankful

I am going to try and start posting 5 things that I am thankful for everyday.   My reason is to try and put a positive outlook on my day, which is sometimes hard to do in a negative world.  Focusing on what is beautiful, true and good...

1.  A forgiving God
2.  Two perfectly healthy children
3.  A Godly husband
4.  God is faithful even when I am not
5.  An absolutely beautiful day

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! I had a side gadget a long time ago with what I was thankful for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it will help my attitude. Thinking about including the boys in on it. Love to hear what they have to say!

    ReplyDelete