Fear thou not, for I am with you: be not dismayed; for I am your God: I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness. Isaiah 41:10



*The purpose of my blog is to journal and post photos for my husband. I also use it as an outlet and to put a positive spin on my day.*


Monday, April 18, 2011

My 5 things of thankfulness....

1.  God is in control
2.  Father in-law mowed my yard yesterday
3.  Feel closer to my husband than ever - 7000 miles away
4.  The gift of forgiveness
5.  We have a busy week - and that is good for us right now


Next Sunday, we will celebrate a risen Savior.  Many are experiencing storms in their life right now.  Whatever your storm is, always remember the unfailing love of Jesus.  No one else on this earth could ever love you like He does.  My prayer is that many find comfort in His arms during their storms.

What can you thank God for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment