Fear thou not, for I am with you: be not dismayed; for I am your God: I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness. Isaiah 41:10



*The purpose of my blog is to journal and post photos for my husband. I also use it as an outlet and to put a positive spin on my day.*


Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Weekend (part 2)





Digging for quarters!  Dawson found 7 and Chandler found 6!  =)



Chandler had to stop and put them in his pocket when he found one!!





From my hubby!! 

The boys picked these for me at my parents!!
Easter bunny came!

Their homemade Easter baskets!

HAPPY EASTER!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time! I love the idea of digging for quarters! CUTE! Your boys are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sadie. That was at Atwoods and I think all the kids had a BLAST!

    ReplyDelete