Chandler was the only one out of the 3-4 year old classes again today that would do his songs and pledges all the way through and correctly. So, he got special treats again today! His teacher told me he was every teachers dream (ha, she should be a fly on the wall at home somedays!!). No really, I have been VERY proud of his behavior at school and home. He has been taking very good care of Mommy! Here is a "Thumbs Up" for a great day!! =)
My sweet little Dawson never gets in trouble at school either and always gets his Happy Stamps! Very proud of both of them for being so strong right now!! You will never know how much I love you! <3
The Sweetest "almost" 6 year old on earth!!
Your boys are precious! Most kids are better for others. We did the same thing today- rode around in the power wheels and played soccer!
ReplyDeleteYours are precious too!! I LOVE this time of year!! I hope lil Randy is better! :(
ReplyDelete