Fear thou not, for I am with you: be not dismayed; for I am your God: I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness. Isaiah 41:10



*The purpose of my blog is to journal and post photos for my husband. I also use it as an outlet and to put a positive spin on my day.*


Sunday, March 6, 2011

Let's Party!

I had the boys combo birthday party on Saturday.  Went great and was good to see everyone.  Here are some of the pictures...  Thank you, Uncle Eric for taking them!  (All 183 of them!)
Ahh, the eyelashes!

That is talent!



I love this sweet little side profile of him...


Boys will be Boys!

Sweet, sweet little man

Pushing the buttons!




Takes a lot of air to blow those out!  HA!



They love Uncle Wade...

This is his personality---150%!  Good capture!


3 comments:

  1. Great pics!! He did catch Chan Man's personality well! Hope they enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They did have a good party! Hope you're bunch is doing well! Felt weird not having church tonight! =( See you Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake is amazing!! My boys would be all over it. I, on the other hand, would be like, "Wait, let me take 10 more shots of it!!"

    ReplyDelete