Fear thou not, for I am with you: be not dismayed; for I am your God: I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness. Isaiah 41:10



*The purpose of my blog is to journal and post photos for my husband. I also use it as an outlet and to put a positive spin on my day.*


Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I believe...

Faith can move mountains
miracles just happen
silent prayers get answered
and broken hearts become brand new
because that's what Faith can do.

Help me to accept the things I cannot change
until You decide to move...

Flowers (weeds) the boys picked for me today.  Sweet, sweet boys! 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this song. It was amazing to hear them sing it in real life.... Such precious boys to pick you flowers (weeds). Ruthie does the same thing!

    ReplyDelete