Fear thou not, for I am with you: be not dismayed; for I am your God: I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness. Isaiah 41:10



*The purpose of my blog is to journal and post photos for my husband. I also use it as an outlet and to put a positive spin on my day.*


Friday, March 11, 2011

God is in control, let's remember His presence.

God is our refuge and strength
an ever-present help in trouble
Therefore we will not fear, though the 
earth give way
and the mountains fall into the
heart of the sea,
though its waters roar and foam
and the mountains quake with their surging.
Psalm 46:1-3

Praying for Japan, Hawaii and ALL other Nations under distress. 


Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom.  There will be earthquakes in various places, and famines.  These are the beginning of birth pains.  Mark 13:8

There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilence in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.  Luke 21:11

Behold, I am coming soon!  My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done.  I am the Alpha and the Omega, The First and the Last, The Beginning and the End.  Revelation 22:12






No comments:

Post a Comment