Fear thou not, for I am with you: be not dismayed; for I am your God: I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness. Isaiah 41:10



*The purpose of my blog is to journal and post photos for my husband. I also use it as an outlet and to put a positive spin on my day.*


Sunday, March 20, 2011

Ahh, Spring!!!

On the first day of Spring, we had to break out the shorts!  What a beautiful day!


Hard to believe he took his training wheels off at age 3!





I love, love, love those little heads!!!  =)=)

He looks huge here to me....



Playing with their neighbor friend, Logan.  They were on the hunt for Darth Vador!  =)
YAY for Spring Break!!  We plan on having lots of fun!  =)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great time! Your boys are always the cutest!!! Gotta teach Ruthie how to ride a bike.....

    ReplyDelete