Fear thou not, for I am with you: be not dismayed; for I am your God: I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness. Isaiah 41:10



*The purpose of my blog is to journal and post photos for my husband. I also use it as an outlet and to put a positive spin on my day.*


Monday, February 14, 2011

The Power of Love

My Valentine, who is sketched very deep within my heart today, sent me these beautiful red roses and this very very sweet card that I just happened to get on the day of love, too! 

The boys wore Razorback red today for their Valentine party!  I also had some gifts waiting for them at home when I picked them up!!
My two little Valentines!
And Today, our Hearts are Happy!! 
The Greatest Gift is Love....
Love is patient, love is kind.  It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.  Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.  It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
1 Chor 13:4-7

No comments:

Post a Comment