Fear thou not, for I am with you: be not dismayed; for I am your God: I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness. Isaiah 41:10



*The purpose of my blog is to journal and post photos for my husband. I also use it as an outlet and to put a positive spin on my day.*


Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hershey "Kisses"

Everyday, I give the boys a Hershey Kiss and it is their "kiss" from daddy for the day.  They love it!  It makes them feel special and LOVED.  Mommy usually gets one, or two or three, too...a long with lots of hugs and kisses from the boys!


Every day, is as good or bad as you make it...  I'm for the good, how about you?!

The Zoo- Waco, Texas 




When you are prepared to find fault, you will.  When you are prepared to find goodness and value, you will.  What you are looking for determines what you experience.  Expectations don't change reality.  Expectations do something even more powerful- they change the way you deal with reality.  -Unknown



Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for him to act.  Psalm 37:7

1 comment:

  1. Erin- I accidentally deleted your comment! But, I needed that verse today too!

    ReplyDelete