Fear thou not, for I am with you: be not dismayed; for I am your God: I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness. Isaiah 41:10



*The purpose of my blog is to journal and post photos for my husband. I also use it as an outlet and to put a positive spin on my day.*


Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Great Day!

The boys had a great day at school today.  Chandler got a "Good Job" sticker for being one of only two in his class that did not get a time-out today.  And, he and Dawson both learned their memory verses!! 

"We love because He first loved us" 1 John 4:19

"Do unto others as you would have them do to you" Luke 6:31  

The next time you feel unloved...take a good look at the Cross!!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment